We are the trusted connection between investment objectives and real estate and infrastructure development.
Our Project Delivery Team has an immediate need for a Senior Risk Manager based out of our office in Montreal, working on a part time basis. Reporting to the team Lead, you will engage with major Developers, Designers, and Engineering companies in Quebec. You will be responsible for leading the review, development, and management of risk management services for our clients. Our exciting portfolio of projects span across various sectors including, but not limited to, Airport/Transportation, Commercial, Residential, Educational, Government, and Healthcare. As a Senior Risk Manager you will play an integral role in the continued growth of our Project Delivery Team within the Quebec market and across Canada.
Our Culture is designed to inspire big ideas, equip you with well-rounded technical and business skills, and offers a truly collaborative team approach to deliver successful and exciting projects.
Like many other companies you can consider, we offer competitive compensation, bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family, vacation time and regular appraisals. But we go beyond that to offer an impactful employee experience that will support your personal & professional growth:
You will spend one-on-one time learning from BTY’s Partners, Directors and Service Line Experts who will work with you to develop outstanding long-term relationships with clients and industry partners;
- We bring you to the decision-making table from the start and listen to your point of view when we’re going after some of the most exciting projects worldwide;
- We foster a collaborative culture that develops inspiring, well-rounded leaders with technical and business expertise from diverse backgrounds;
- Your growth will never be limited. If you are excited by opportunities, learning new service lines or making your mark in a new market – you need to be part of the BTY team.
- We think it’s important to truly enjoy where you work and enjoy the people you work with. Our Culture brings the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time.
- Work on large complex projects assignments, particularly airports, acting as the key, day-to-day client interface for risk management.
- Ensure that best practice risk management services are development, implemented, and delivered to the client.
- Develop appropriate communication channels and methods to ensure the client and other team members, are updated on relevant risk management activities.
- Deliver complete risk management services for the infrastructure projects including reviews to identify risk, analyze, mitigate, and treat.
- Oversee and complete reporting procedure for risk reviews.
- Work collaboratively with the project delivery team to ensure project outcomes are delivered on time and within budget. Establish effective communication methods to ensure risk management is integrated into project delivery appropriately.
- Establish methods to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Skills and Expertise:
- 10 years of relevant Risk Management experience on major construction projects.
- Professionally qualified: PMP, P.Eng (preferred);
- University degree or equivalent; Construction Project Management, Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, etc.);
- 5-10 years experience in Airport projects is an asset;
- Must be bilingual in both French and English;
- An understanding of project delivery models, including, construction management and design-bid-build;
- Experience managing projects through design, procurement and construction;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently and build relationships with people at all levels;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong practical experience using MS Office and MS Project;
- Proven strategic thinker; and
- Passion for business development and managing client relationships.
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé by clicking the Apply button above. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay connected.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions