Our Culture is designed to inspire big ideas, equip you with well-rounded technical and business skills, and offer a truly collaborative team approach to deliver successful and exciting projects. BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Loan Monitoring, and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
Our Project Management team is looking for a Project Manager based out of our office in Toronto to join us in August 2022.
What You Get To Do
- Work and lead on multiple projects;
- Spend sufficient time on the client site;
- Coordinate day-to-day project activities during all phases of the project;
- Planning, Design, Construction and Closeout;
- Lead in developing, implementing and maintaining - Project Delivery Plans, Work Breakdown Schedules, Project Budgets and Project Schedules;
- Coordinate Owner/User requirements;
- Monitor Consultant and Contractor deliverables – Budget, Schedule and Quality;
- Prepare Monthly Project Status Reports;
- Commitment to the highest standard of quality in all reports and project management tasks;
- Conducts continuous business development opportunities;
- Networks regularly promoting the business, cross-selling and building new contacts and clients;
- Preparation of technical components and fees for proposals;
- Accountable for coordinating workload and team resources.
What You'll Have
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of related experience;
- 3+ years of management or leadership experience;
- Experience in institutional projects is required (healthcare, education, recreational centers)
- Professional qualification in place or very close to being obtained: PMP, MRICS, P.Eng;
- University degree or equivalent in Construction Project Management, Engineering or Architecture;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills combined with sound judgment and initiative;
- Naturally responsive to internal and external stakeholder requests;
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels;
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail to produce quality work;
- Strong time management and exceeds deadlines;
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills;
- Hold a valid driver's license;
- Legally eligible to work in Canada; and
- A combination of experience and education will be considered.
*Detailed job description available upon request.
Why Consider our Team?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and regular appraisals;
- Benefits that cover you and your family;
- Above-average vacation time;
- Professional development & continued education support;
- Social activities and community involvement;
- A diverse culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time, and respecting your time;
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure, and energy industries; and
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors.
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé! For more information, contact us at email@example.com
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter to stay connected
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.