BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Loan Monitoring and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
Our Technical Advisory team are looking for an Assistant Project Manager based out of our office in Tampa to join us in September 2021.
Your Day to Day
- Review construction related and financial documents required for loan closing for infrastructure and traditional commercial construction developments (including items such as drawings, Owner/Contractor Agreement, design agreements, O&M and lifecycle costs, geotechnical reports)
- Attend project site meetings along with architects, engineers, developers and general contractors
- Review monthly documents for funding of construction projects (including items such as pay application, construction schedule, permits, lien waivers, overall development budget, and change orders)
- Prepare monthly progress reports for the lenders highlighting any potential issues relating to budget and schedule
- Be a part of some of the largest infrastructure projects in North America such as LaGuardia Terminal renovation and LAX Consolidated Rental Car Center
- Work with a team across continents
- Work with some of the largest lenders in the world
- Travel to construction site in your region, including air travel
What You Need to Succeed
- 0 to 2 years of advisory and/or construction related experience;
- University degree or equivalent; Civil Engineering or Construction Management;
- Experience preparing pre-bid and pre-financial close of technical advisory reports is considered an asset;
- Advanced organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Demonstrate attention to detail to produce quality work;
- Excellent time management to meet reporting/proposal deadlines;
- Interest in learning how to manage client relationships; and
- Must be able to legally work in the US, available to travel within the country and enjoy working both remotely and in the office.
Why Consider our Team?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including retirement plan, bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family and regular appraisals;
- Above average vacation time;
- Professional development & continued education support;
- Social activities and community involvement;
- A diverse culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time;
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure and energy industries; and
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who achieve success together.
- We strive for excellence and hold each other to account.
- We trust and respect each other and enjoy the easy camaraderie of working as a team.
- We speak up and listen to each other because everyone’s ideas matter.
- We act on opportunities to establish and expand our relationships.
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé! For more information, contact us at email@example.com
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter to stay connected
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.