BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Monitoring and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Proposal Coordinator with the ambition and creativity to join BTY's Global Pursuits Team. This is a full-time role based in Toronto or Vancouver within a flexible office/remote/work-from-home environment.
What You Get To Do
As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for liaising with all team members, researching prospective projects, supporting and leading proposal preparation, while working closely with the wider pursuits and marketing group.
- End to end ownership of proposal process from opportunities search, to bid development, strategy and submission.
- Act as the central point of contact for and facilitate inputs from various business units, including Senior Management, the Global Pursuits Team, internal Subject Matter Experts, external creative support team, external sub-consultants, etc.
- Research and write compelling and differentiated qualification content which complies with bid requirements and showcases BTY’s relevant capabilities.
- Understand complex technical concepts and integrate into easy-to-understand narratives for non-technical readers.
- Develop visually engaging content for bids, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- Consistently lead detailed content and bid review, and close-out process with emphasis on editing for impact and compliance, thorough proofing, completion check and quality assurance.
- Champion consistent and deadline focused delivery of high-quality work, providing reliable and regular updates on opportunity search, content development, proposal submissions, results update and sharing lessons from debriefs internally
What You'll Bring
- 3 to 6 years of proven Proposal Development experience;
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline;
- Proven experience in the construction industry;
- Solid understanding of procurement portals for opportunity search and matching profile setup;
- Knowledge of top procurement portals in Canada and the United States will be considered a key asset;
- Strong time management skills when coordinating multiple deliverables
- Comfort and confidence in managing processes for multiple and simultaneous bids is essential;
- High proficiency in Office 365, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint, Teams, and Outlook;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Apps considered an asset;
- Bilingual and Multilingual Capabilities considered an asset, including French or Spanish;
- Impeccable communication, listening and interpersonal skills;
- Determined work ethic to deliver high quality work quickly;
- Demonstrated attention to detail in editing and proofing of deliverables
- Confident and engaging style that drives buy-in, delivers results and builds relationships;
- Excellent interviewing, writing and editing skills;
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial drive to test, learn and improve;
- Comfortable working under pressure, within tight deadlines and with personnel located in different time zones; and
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Why Consider our Team?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including retirement plan, bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family and regular appraisals;
- Above average vacation time;
- Professional development & continued education support;
- Social activities and community involvement;
- A diverse culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time;
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure and energy industries; and
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who achieve success together.
- We strive for excellence and hold each other to account.
- We trust and respect each other and enjoy the easy camaraderie of working as a team.
- We speak up and listen to each other because everyone’s ideas matter.
- We act on opportunities to establish and expand our relationships.
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé by clicking the Apply button above. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay connected.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.