BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Loan Monitoring and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
Our Human Resources team are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist based out of our office in Vancouver or Toronto to join us June 1, 2021.
Why Consider our Team?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including retirement plan, bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family and regular appraisals;
- Above average vacation time;
- Professional development & continued education support;
- Social activities and community involvement;
- A diverse culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time;
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure and energy industries; and
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who achieve success together.
- We strive for excellence and hold each other to account.
- We trust and respect each other and enjoy the easy camaraderie of working as a team.
- We speak up and listen to each other because everyone’s ideas matter.
- We act on opportunities to establish and expand our relationships.
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
What You'll Get to Do
- Apply creative thinking to develop innovation recruitment ideas that speak to the most sought after and highly-skilled candidates within the construction sector;
- Apply your recruitment experience to build effective, authentic, and efficient recruitment processes;
- Manage candidate pipelines and drive full-cycle recruitment focusing on highly skilled technical recruitment across multiple locations;
- Develop and report on key metrics, then use these metrics to build strategy;
- Work with our marketing team to develop and implement unique employer branding strategies and recruitment campaigns;
- Support and guide hiring managers to ensure the very best candidates are selected and all candidates receive an exemplary candidate experience;
- Build trust throughout all levels of the organization to enable effective collaboration;
- Guide candidates through the recruitment, selection and on-boarding process including coordination of IT equipment, account accesses, etc. ; and
- Identify and coordinate the most effective recruitment events program.
What You'll Have
- A minimum of 2 years' experience recruiting;
- A minimum of 4 years experience within a human resources related role;
- Recruiting in the construction industry is considered an asset;
- Preferably a combination of agency and in-house experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Achieved or working towards CPHR designation;
- Experienced in using applicant tracking systems such as BambooHR, and utilizing job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn and Glassdoor;
- A demonstrated consultative approach to recruitment with a problem-solving mindset and the ability to build relationships with people across organizational levels and locations;
- A natural communicator who is happiest when talking to multiple candidates each day, attending events, and engaging people with the BTY brand;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada and comfortable working remotely until further notice; and
- Will consider a combination of both education and years of experience
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé! For more information, contact us at email@example.com
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter to stay connected
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.