BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Loan Monitoring and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
Our Technical Advisory team are looking for an Assistant Project Manager based out of our office in Phoenix to join us in May 2021.
Why Consider our Team?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including retirement plan, bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family and regular appraisals;
- Above average vacation time;
- Professional development & continued education support;
- Social activities and community involvement;
- A diverse culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time;
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure and energy industries; and
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who achieve success together.
- We strive for excellence and hold each other to account.
- We trust and respect each other and enjoy the easy camaraderie of working as a team.
- We speak up and listen to each other because everyone’s ideas matter.
- We act on opportunities to establish and expand our relationships.
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
What You Get To Do
- Attend and partake in multidisciplinary project kick-off meetings for LTA pre-bid services
- Preparation of pre-bid and pre-financial close of technical advisory reports
- Review of contract documents, construction cost and benchmarking, operations and maintenance cost models, permitting and regulatory requirements
- Risk summary and assessments
- Conduct & complete site inspections and reports including photographs in support of LTA Construction Period services
- Networks occasionally promoting the business, cross-selling and building new contacts and enhancing client relationships
What You'll Have
- 0 to 3 years of advisory and/or construction related experience;
- University degree or equivalent; Civil Engineering or Construction Management;
- Experience preparing pre-bid and pre-financial close of technical advisory reports is considered an asset;
- Commercial awareness of business trends and impacts on the real estate and construction industries is considered an asset
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory; experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated with a great attitude;
- Advanced organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Demonstrate attention to detail to produce quality work;
- Excellent time management to meet reporting/proposal deadlines;
- Passionate for managing client relationships; and
- Must be able to legally work in the US, available to travel within the country and enjoy working both remotely and in the office.
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter to stay connected
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.